Wednesday 8 September 2021

Books That Matter, September box ~Sally Rooney edition!

I couldn't NOT buy the Sally Rooney box by Books That Matter. She has had my heart ever since her novel Normal People made me weep a billion times over.

My box arrived in pretty good time, which was awesome as I was frantically looking out for the post person every day (I had it delivered to work as I was too impatient to have to wait till I got home).

It arrived in BTMs new style boxes which I LOVE. It is very chic and modern and I love the message inside.

Ripping open the tissue paper (are you one who rips into it or carefully opens so as to save it for later?) I practically screamed in delight at seeing the book and immediately grabbed it to hug it to my chest. It was in the middle of TWO snack packs (thank you BTM they are much needed) and underneath was a gorgeous print and two bookmarks.


Finally, underneath that later, was the anticipated tote bag which I will absolutely be using daily (though I may also use it to carry Sally's books around.) There was also this month's magazine with a Sally Rooney feature and some amazing recommendations. 

This month's box is of course perfect for Sally Rooney fans, but I do utterly love how carefully curated each box is to follow a colour scheme and have each gift incorporate the book so well. Having been a subscriber to BTM before I can definitely say this is my all time favourite box and I would love it if they did more author themed collabs in the future.

You can subscribe to Books That Matter and check out their boxes HERE!

No comments: