Tuesday 10 August 2021

Fictional Bucket List Tag ♡

Inspired by book tags on Pinterest, I absolutely adored this one instantly. Here are all the things I'd love to do if I could jump into all my favourite fictional worlds.

1. Explore Cassandra Mortmain's Castle. Despite its rundown appearance I bet there are lots of old nooks and crannies where things are kept. I would also love to climb up onto the kitchen sink and write with Cassandra, just like the iconic first line of the story.

2. Run around Jordan College with Lyra. Of course I'd love to go to this world so that I can have a daemon, but also think Lyra and Roger would be good playmates and we could think up some fun games together.

3. Learn how to be a Ranger with Aragorn. I would love to learn how to sword fight and track things, and it would be handy to know how to survive in the wild!

4. Read in Belle's library for a week. It would take a couple of days just to explore every inch!

5. Watch Posy Fossil dance. She is the most passionate ballet dancer I've ever read of and I would love to see her dance as an adult after her training is complete.

6. Help Martha Sowerby at Misselthwaite Manor as she has such a kind and lively soul and would give great hugs. I also think she deserves a hug herself for all she does!

7. Have tea with Bilbo in The Shire.

8. Visit The Night Circus and play all day on the clouds and eat caramel popcorn.

9. Have science lessons with Bruce Banner and Tony Stark.

10. Look after Dinah whilst Alice visits Wonderland.

If you had a bucket list for fictional worlds, what would you choose to do?

No comments: