Wednesday 18 August 2021

My journey with Moldavite

If you all saw the tik tok trend of teenagers buying moldavite and then freaking out when their life turned upside down, you'll know it's not something to be messed with or taken on without serious thought.

Moldavite is a tektite and a powerful one at that. It won't just point you in the right direction, but will instead slap you around the face with everything wrong in your life by enhancing the bad points. Relationships and friendships will turn sour, jobs will be lost pr you'll end up quitting, and bad things will just keep happening until all the things that are wrong for you are purged from your life. Not something you want to mess with if you already have low self esteem, trauma or bad mental health.

I took months in making the decision to use tektite,  however I also paired it with Libyan desert glass which is still as powerful but more gentler, in the hope that that positive energy might take the edge off the moldavite. (It didn't, but I was surprisingly able to manage the effects of moldavite so maybe it gave me a bit of a boost in strength.

First of all, I stopped feeling connected to a lot of people that I'd have spoken to daily. There was a huge hole in my spirit when I thought of them and so I knew I had to pull away a bit and focus on myself.

Next, my job that I'd promised myself I'd stay at forever? Yeah, I quit that. I again felt disconnected and couldn't fit in no matter how hard I tried. 

The funny thing, is that I didn't know it was the moldavite working until I was sat reflecting on the past year, wondering why people were acting distant or didn't talk to me as much, and why I felt like a shadow. It then clicked that I was wearing a powerful tektite around my neck every day and they probably felt that energy and the message that my path wasn't the same as theirs, and so they were no longer welcoming to my presence. All of this would have been done on a subconscious level, but the moldavite was working and it made sure I couldn't stay in the same place I was.

Now, although that time of great change was HORRIBLE, the good does come after. As soon as I put myself on a different path (here's the mistake people make, moldavite doesn't change your path, it just let's you know your current path is wrong. You have to make the change) everything started to become a bit easier.

My financial situation has started to get better, I had the urge to start book blogging again and got tons of requests to review books in the first month and I have a great line up of things to look forward to.

I don't wear the moldavite now as I feel quite stable on my current path. It is now tucked away and I'm sure it will make its presence known if I stray onto the wrong path again!

I ask that young people fully do their research before buying crystals and tektites as they can do more harm than good sometimes. Listen to those who have been through the journey already and do not follow trends on tik tok. I knew I had it in me to survive the effects of moldavite, but those still going through deep trauma might not.

Please be careful.

1 comment:

Simon B. said...

I don't have any experience with minerals / crystals but they sound like a powerful force. Thanks for the insight and sharing